Romantic Los Angeles Vacation
A romantic Los Angeles vacation awaits you and your soulmate.
Escape for romantic anniversary getaways, wedding vacations, birthday surprise vacations and more.
Enjoy chocolate dipped strawberries, chilled champagne, breakfast in bed and romantic dinners for two.
If you love the hustle and bustle of a big city, you'll find these packages perfect for romantic time with your honey.
Live it up and celebrate your relationship.
You'll love this part of California. There's so much going on here!
From culture to shopping to spotting celebrities, you won't want to head back home.
Romance Hotels and Packages
Kyoto Grand Hotel and Gardens
Enjoy a helicopter tour of the city views, take walking tours of historic houses and buildings, food tours or a romantic dinner cruise.
You can also take a tour of homes, movie studios tours, a Catalina Island tour and attend television show tapings.
Sign up for free for half price tickets to shows, music, theatre and comedy in LA.
Los Angeles Attractions
- Abbot Kinney Boulevard - shopping, boutiques
- Angels Flight Railway
- Capital Records
- Cathedral of Our Lady of Angels
- Clubs - LAX, Mood, Elevate Lounge, Standard Rooftop Bar, Windows Bar and Lounge, Hardrock Cafe, Laugh Factory, The Improv
- Disney Concert Hall
- Downtown Art Walk
- Exposition Park
- Franklin D. Murphy Sculpture Garden at UCLA
- Getty Museum
- Grand Central Market
- Grauman's Chinese Theatre
- Griffith Observatory
- Hollywood & Highland Center
- Hollywood Bowl
- Hollywood Guinness World of Records
- Hollywood sign
- Hollywood Wax Museum - a very memorable place to pop the big question.
- Japanese Garden - Van Nuys - very beautiful place to pull out the engagement ring.
- LA Brea Tar Pits
- LA Dodgers
- LA Fashion District
- LA Jewelry District
- LA Zoo
- Los Angeles Clippers
- Los Angeles County Arboretum & Botanic Gardens
- Los Angeles County Museum of Art
- Los Angeles Film Festival - June
- Los Angeles Kings
- Los Angeles Lakers
- Loyola Marymount University
- Madame Tussauds Hollywood
- Malibu and its beaches
- Malibu wines
- Marina Del Rey
- Mulholland Drive - take a romantic drive. Great for romantic proposals!
- NoHo Arts District
- Olvera Street
- Orcutt Ranch Horticultural Center
- Palm Springs - ride the aerial tramway for a fantastic view
- Ripley's Believe It or Not!
- Rodeo Drive
- San Antonio Winery & Restaurant
- San Gabriel Mission
- Santa Monica - pier, Pacific Park
- Six Flags Hurricane Harbor
- Six Flags Magic Mountain
- Sunset Strip
- The Old Plaza Firehouse
- The 21st Century Plaza Sculpture Garden
- Universal Citywalk Hollywood
- Venice - boardwalk, beach, canals
- Walk of Fame
More places to stay in Los Angeles
More things to do and places to eat in LA
Enjoy your romantic Los Angeles vacation.
Love and romance be with you always!
Los Angeles vacation > C states / Home
Copyright © 2008 - 2014 Best-US-Romantic-Getaways.com by Kim Ryan
Disclaimer: Best US Romantic Getaways.com has attempted to assure
this website is as accurate as possible but no guarantee is given that
the information provided in this website is correct, complete or
up-to-date. Materials contained on this website are provided for general
information purposes only and do not constitute legal or other
professional advice on any subject matter. Best-US-Romantic-Getaways.com
does not accept any responsibility for any loss or injury to anyone
which may result from reliance on information contained on this site.
Please verify travel, health and safety, and transportation information
with the appropriate parties.